Terms and Conditions
The stuff you read when you're on the toilet
- Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: 21/11/2017 @ 00:09
StreamUpdater.com’s basic service is free, and we offer paid upgrades for advanced features such as
- Longer Storage
- Dedicated Chat Bot
- Beta test new features This is subject to change
If you find a stream that uses StreamUpdater.com that you believe violates these Terms of Service, please visit our reporting page.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using our Services. By accessing or using any part of our Services, you agree to become bound by the Terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to all the Terms of this Agreement, then you may not access or use any of our Services. If these Terms are considered an offer by StreamUpdater, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms.
Our Services are not directed to children younger than 13, and access and use of our Services is only offered to users 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 years old, please do not register to use our Services. Any person who registers as a user or provides their personal information to our Services represents that they are 13 years of age or older.
Use of our Services requires a StreamUpdater.com account. You agree to provide us with complete and accurate information when you register for an account. You will be solely responsible and liable for any activity that occurs under your display name. You are responsible for keeping your API Key secure.
2. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which StreamUpdater.com links, and that link to StreamUpdater.com. StreamUpdater does not have any control over those non-StreamUpdater.com websites, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-StreamUpdater.com website, StreamUpdater does not represent or imply that it endorses such website. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. StreamUpdater disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-StreamUpdater.com websites and webpages.
4. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As StreamUpdater asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by StreamUpdater.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify StreamUpdater. StreamUpdater will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. StreamUpdater will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the bot/stream if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of StreamUpdater or others. In the case of such termination, StreamUpdater will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to StreamUpdater.
5. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from StreamUpdater to you any StreamUpdater or third party intellectual property, and all right, title, and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with StreamUpdater. StreamUpdater.com, the StreamUpdater.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with StreamUpdater.com or our Services, are trademarks or registered trademarks of StreamUpdater or StreamUpdater’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with our Services may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of our Services grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any StreamUpdater or third-party trademarks.
6. Changes. We are constantly updating our Services, and that means sometimes we have to change the legal terms under which our Services are offered. If we make changes that are material, we will designate the terms of service page with a last updated notice. If you disagree with our changes, then you should stop using our Services. Your continued use of our Services will be subject to the new terms. However, any dispute that arose before the changes shall be governed by the Terms (including the binding individual arbitration clause) that were in place when the dispute arose.
7. Termination. StreamUpdater may terminate your access to all or any part of our Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your StreamUpdater.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using our Services. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties. Our Services are provided “as is.” StreamUpdater and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither StreamUpdater nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that our Services will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, our Services at your own discretion and risk.
9. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of our Services will be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom of Great Britain.
10. Limitation of Liability. In no event will StreamUpdater, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this Agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to StreamUpdater under this Agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. StreamUpdater shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
12. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless StreamUpdater, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of our Services, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
13. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between StreamUpdater and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of StreamUpdater, or by the posting by StreamUpdater of a revised version. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; StreamUpdater may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns. Many thanks to Wordpress.com (https://en.wordpress.com/tos/) for their terms of service and sharing it with the world. Any concerns with these terms of service should be sent to [email protected]